group travel, travel buddies

A Collection of Travel Companions

Summer means travel, ย and in every travel we’ve got companions. Now who’s who?

You think you have another travel companion to add? Comment below!

18 thoughts on “A Collection of Travel Companions

1. Kaycee Lee says:

hahaha! I love it… You can add “the silencer” or “the emotera”, tahimik during the whole trip and the emotera of every scene may hugot kumbaga… I can be all except for the #twinning i can make the #couples hahaha… I think i have to go out and take some bit-a-Sea. keep it up!

2. Thelittlelai: Beyond limits says:

I usually own a Buhis buhay pose in the group whenever I travel, mostly in mountains or standing on a cliff. I like how you gathered all these photos, very entertaining and I find it fun to read every photo title. I can truly relate cause some of my travel companion friends are exactly like that. Thank you for sharing!

3. Kylie says:

This was such a fun post to read through, simple, but fun! ^_^

It’s made me identify with the photographer immediately, my partner is the driver. Perhaps that’s why our holidays can be chaotic? We don’t have a planner!

I think that there is also the “scaredy-cat” the person who is scared to try anything! Haha! Keep up the amazing work!

• Kylie says:

Haha! I guess that’s a great point! I once went travelling with a girl who complained and was terrified the entire trip. Didn’t eat anything, didn’t try anything.. ๐Ÿ˜œ

4. Nathalie says:

Fun reading! ๐Ÿ˜€ I’m a little bit of everything here, with the notable exception of the “model” because I am sorta camera-shy. ๐Ÿ˜› I most identify with the “driver” (like, forever, seriously) and “planner” (because, Google!) types. Another I can add to the list is the “perpetually hungry” who needs to eat every coupla hours–or at the very least, must have something to munch on always at hand. Not-so-coincidentally, I also strongly identify with this type.. ๐Ÿ˜€ Haha.

5. mariaisquixotic says:

When I travel, I usually just take scenic pictures. Your photos are so witty and quirky. My companion is usually my boyfriend or family. However, when I’m with my boyfriend, we usually just take photos of the view we are currently seeing; sometimes, photos of each other.

6. aicabatoon says:

Haha! Hindi ko alam kung alin ako dito, natamaan ako sa halos lahat. This was a good read! But I really hope I have travel companions, I’m in dire need of them. I want to travel and travel and travel but I can’t seem to make my friends go with me. #sad

7. Zwitsy says:

I couldn’t agree more of the list of travel companions you’ve listed here. And the freeloader is something that exists in each of us, for sure! Who else hate free stuff, eh? The late riser is something that exists in me too, just a little hahahaha. I really find your post funny and so on point!

8. Angelie says:

Hahahaa! I love this post! It’s super funny! I mist admit that I am the Late Riser. What can I do? I love sleeping on moving cars. Lol